“Seller” – MEOWBABY – AURIC, LLC, 87 Glenbrook Rd., Apt. 7-E, Stamford, CT 06902
“Regulations” – these regulations
“Internet Shop” – Internet platform located at www.meowbaby.us
“Customer” – the entity who purchased the goods from the Seller via the online store.
“Working days” – all days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays in Poland by statutory holidays.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND RANGE OF DUTY
- The Seller sells the goods through the Internet Store at www.meowbaby.us
- When registering and setting up an Online Shop account, the Account Holder concludes an electronic service contract with the Seller for an indefinite period which may be terminated at any time in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the Regulations. By purchasing the goods offered at the Online Shop, the Account Holder becomes the Customer of the Seller within the meaning of these Regulations. The Customer can also purchase goods from the Seller without having to register and set up an account at the Internet Shop.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with the purchased goods, free of defects and within the time limit specified in the order submission process.
2. PROCUREMENT PROCEDURE
- Customers may submit Orders in the Internet Shop by logging in as Registered Account Holders or without registration.
- Registering and setting up an online shop account is free and can be terminated at any time by the Account Holder.
- One entity can create only one account in the Service.
- Resignation from the account on the Internet Shop (termination of the service contract by electronic means) may be effected by e-mail a declaration of resignation to firstname.lastname@example.org The contract is terminated upon receipt of a resignation declaration by the Seller, except for Account Holders whose contracts are still in progress. Then the termination of the contract will take place within 30 days of the date of delivery of the ordered goods.
- Each Account Holder has a direct, password-protected, access to your account.
3. USE OF THE INTERNET SHOP
- During the registration, the future Account Holder will be asked to provide personal details.
- Upon successful completion of the registration process, the Account Holder will receive a confirmation of the registration by electronic means.
- The password and other access data are confidential and should not be transmitted to unauthorized persons.
- In the “My Account” tab available in the Online Shop after logging in to the Account Holder, it is possible to view the orders that are being processed, sent from the Seller’s warehouse and delivered.
4. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system within which the Internet Shop is functioning are as follows:
(A) connection to the Internet,
(B) Internet browser
- Seller warns that the use of the Online Shop may entail a standard risk associated with the use of the Internet and recommends Customers to exercise caution in order to minimize it.
5. CONCLUSION OF SALE AGREEMENT
- Under the terms set out in the Terms and Conditions, Clients shall conclude an agreement with the Seller to sell the specified goods.
- By successful completion of the order submission process, the Customer submits an offer to enter into a contract that becomes binding on the Seller after confirmation of receipt and acceptance of the order.
6. PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- The Service is valid for prices quoted each time during the order and on each page of the product.
- In the Online Shop, the prices of goods include tax.
- Shipping costs within the country are free:
- Courier delivery UPS
- The Seller within the Internet Shop business provides for the following payment methods:
- Pay Pal
- If you choose to pay by cash on delivery, the Seller reserves the right to the order verification by telephone.
- The Seller collects the charge for the order from the Customer’s account immediately after making payment through DotPay, PayPal or Internet transfer.
- If an order is placed and the payment procedure has not been completed, the order does not give right to a payment obligation and is automatically canceled by the system after one hour from the date of submission. The canceled order does not oblige the Customer to pay and the Seller to perform the order.
- Deliveries are provided in the territory of United States, Canada and Australia.
- The Seller shall send the goods within the time limit specified in the ordering process, unless agreed otherwise in relation to the goods. Delivery times are indicated on the order confirmation.
- As a result of force majeure or events that are independent of the Seller, the delivery period may be extended accordingly. Planned changes to the delivery date will be promptly reported to Customer information.
- In the case of ineffective delivery of the ordered goods through the courier company due to the Customer’s fault, the Seller will re-ship the shipment, provided that the costs are covered by the Customer. In the event of double receipt of ordered goods, the Seller reserves himself the right to withdraw from the contract due to non-performance by the Customer and the termination of the service contract by electronic means (liquidation of the Customer’s account in the Internet Shop). In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for payment for the goods minus the delivery costs that the Seller was obliged to bear.
- In the event that the consignment is not received by the Customer, the costs of returning the consignment to the Seller’s address shall be borne entirely by the Customer.
- The delivery costs of the goods shall be borne by the Customer at all times.
- Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier the danger of accidental loss or damage to the goods is passed to the Customer.
- In case of damage to the external package, the Client is obliged to prepare the protocol with the courier and notify the Seller about this fact by writing to email@example.com.
- In the event of damage to the goods during its transportation, the Customer has the right to request a price reduction, withdrawal or exchange of goods for a new one.
- The Seller is not liable for failure to deliver the product as a result of the incorrectly given address by the Customer; However, the Seller notifies the Customer via email about an attempt to deliver the order.
9. RIGHT TO CONTRACT WITHDRAW
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 calendar days from the date of collection. The Customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason and without incurring costs, excluding direct costs of return of goods which the Customer is obliged to bear on his own.
- Withdrawal from the contract is made by the Client submitting a statement of withdrawal. The statement may be submitted on the form attached to the purchased goods. The statement must be sent by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Customer is obliged to return the goods within 30 calendar days from the date of withdrawal, but in order to keep the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before expiry of that date.
- In case of returning the goods, please contact the Service of the Internet Store by sending a message to email@example.com. The content of the correspondence should include the order number. The return should consists the complete product with proper return form. Completing the return form or any other way of providing all the information necessary to identify the order and the Customer is a condition for effective withdrawal and return of the goods and the Seller’s return of the payment. Seller is not responsible for failure of the Customer to provide the data necessary for proper identification.
- Seller, in the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Customer, undertakes to reimburse the transferred receivables for the purchased goods in the same manner as it was made by the Customer within no later than 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the returned item. In case of payment on return, the refund is paid only to the bank account. Account number, for the Customer would like to receive a transfer of the amount returned by the Seller should be included in the withdrawal statement referred to in point. 9.2.
- The Seller does not bear the cost of return shipping.
- With the decision to withdraw from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the product in unaltered state, with all the accessories attached to it. Return shipping should contain, in addition to the above mentioned items, the proof of purchase issued by the Seller (e.g. receipt, invoice).
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse the return of goods in case it is incomplete or damaged.
- If Customer exercises the right of withdrawal, he shall bear the cost of return.
- Returnable goods should be addressed to:
Witkowice 6 78-100 Kołobrzeg
- In the event of a return of goods purchased during promotional campaigns where the delivery to the User was free of charge, the cost of return will be determined on the basis of the price list of the courier service. For exact information about the amount of fees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where a Customer purchases a product that does not meet his expectations, he may exchange it.
- The Customer has the right to exchange the purchased product within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.
- The exchange of goods takes place by the Client submitting a declaration of willingness to exchange the goods. The statement can be submitted on the return / exchange form attached to the purchased goods. The statement must be sent by post or email to email@example.com
- The Customer is obliged to return the goods within 30 calendar days of the date of submitting the statement of wish to exchange.
- In the case of exchange of goods, please contact the Service of the Internet Store by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The content of the correspondence should include the order number. You must enclose a completed exchange form for your return shipment. Completing the return / exchange form or any other way of providing all the information needed to identify the order and the Customer is a prerequisite for an effective replacement of the goods. Seller is not responsible for failure of the Customer to provide the data necessary for proper identification.
- The Seller, in the case of exchange of goods, undertakes to return the difference of the price of the goods purchased by the Customer originally if it is higher than the price of the goods for which it was exchanged. Repayment of the difference occurs in the same way that the payment was made by the Customer, within 14 days of receipt by the Seller of the return mail. In the case of payment on receipt, refund of the difference between the amounts mentioned is only made to the bank account. The account number to which the Customer would like to receive the refund from the Seller should be included in the statement of willingness to exchange the goods referred to in point 10.3. At the same time, the Customer undertakes to pay to the Seller the difference in the price of the goods exchanged if the price of the purchased goods originally is lower than the price of the goods that he will receive in the exchange. Payment of the difference by the Customer can be made by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account number indicated in the exchange correspondence.
- The Seller does not bear the cost of shipping the goods exchanged.
- With the decision to exchange the goods, the Customer is obliged to return the goods in unaltered state with all the accessories attached to them. Return shipping should contain, in addition to the above mentioned items, the proof of purchase issued by the Seller (e.g. receipt, invoice).
- The Seller retains the right to refuse to accept the replaced item if it is incomplete or damaged.
- In the event of exercising the right to exchange goods by the Customer for non-contributory reasons on the Seller’s side, he shall bear the cost of return.
- The goods subject to exchange should be addressed to:
AURIC, LLC, 87 Glenbrook Rd., Apt. 7-E, Stamford, CT 06902
- In the case of exchanging goods purchased during promotional campaigns where the delivery to the User is free of charge, the cost of return will be determined on the basis of the price list of the courier company. For exact information about the amount of fees, please contact us at email@example.com
- The Seller is obliged to send the goods selected in return for the goods originally ordered within 7 working days of receipt of the originally ordered goods. At the same time, the Seller reserves that if the Customer is under the obligation to pay to the Seller the amount resulting from the difference in price between the goods exchanged, the consignment of the goods to which the purchased goods were originally purchased shall be credited within 7 working days of the date of payment of the difference On the Seller’s bank account.
11. COMPLAINTS ABOUT ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Complaints relating to the provision of services by electronic means may be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Meow, Witkowice 6 78-100 Kołobrzeg
- The content of the complaint should include at least the name under which the Customer is present at the Internet Shop (email address) and description of the objections raised.
- If the information given in the complaint needs to be supplemented, the Seller will ask the complainant to complete the complaint before the it is considered.
- The Seller shall process the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
- Response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address or mailing address, at the Customer’s disposal, indicated in the complaint. In the absence of a clear indication, it is presumed that the Customer has indicated the appropriate e-mail address.
12. SELLER’S LIABILITY FOR FAILURE OF GOODS. COMMODITY COMPLAINTS
- The Seller is liable for the physical and legal defects of goods that existed at the time of passing on to the Customer the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item.
- If the Seller’s goods have a defect, the Customer may, at his own discretion: demand a price reduction, either withdraw from the contract or demand replacement of the product, unless it is impossible for the item to meet the contract in the manner chosen by the User or require excessive costs, compared with the way proposed by the Seller. In such a case, the manner of restoring the condition in accordance with the contract proposed by the Seller is in force.
- The user who has found a defect in the goods should send detailed information about the defect to email@example.com with information on the chosen method of settling the complaint. The Seller will immediately contact the Customer at the email address he has provided for further processing of the complaint, including the receipt from the Customer of the defective goods.
13. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- While making purchases at the Internet Shop, the Customer will be asked to provide personal information that will be used by the Seller to execute Customer agreements.
- Personal data will be processed for the performance of an electronic service contract (maintenance of an online store account), to conclude sales contracts and other purposes authorized by the Seller to protect the personal data and the Act on the provision of services by electronic means.
- Other data that is not necessary for the provision of services to the Client may be processed with his consent.
- The data is voluntary, with the Client’s right to access the data and the right to correct it. The Customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101 item 926, as amended) in such a way as to prevent third parties from accessing them .
- The Customer’s Personal Data Administrator is the Seller.
- When placing an order in the Internet Shop, Clients provide information on the address to the account, the address of delivery and payment methods indicated in these Regulations.
- Seller’s Statement of Data Protection can be downloaded from the Internet Store under the tab: Privacy Protection.
14. COPYRIGHT FOR ILLUSTRATION
- The use of illustrations, photos, compositions, site layouts and intellectual property rights contained in the Internet Store – regardless of form – for purposes other than personal use, is not permitted unless expressly authorized by the Seller.
15. THE ODR PLATFORM
- According to Regulation (EC) No 524/1313 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we provide an electronic link to the ODR platform. The ODR platform is among others a source of information on out-of-court dispute resolution that may arise between entrepreneurs and consumers.
16. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be shown on the homepage of the Online Shop. Changes to these Regulations come into effect within the time indicated by the Seller, not shorter than 7 days from the date of publication of the amended information and the amended Terms and Conditions on the homepage of the Online Shop. Events started before the date of entry into force of the new regulations must be conducted on the basis of current regulations.AURIC, LLC, 87 Glenbrook Rd., Apt. 7-E, Stamford, CT 06902